Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here Comes Randal



Here Comes Randal

Originally uploaded by FlipSide3.


I thought I'd actually post something about my newly born son on my blog. I'm afraid all the posts about him have so far only gone onto the family blog and nothing has made its way to my blog. He was born a week ago at 2:29 p.m., weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long.

He's been a gem of a baby so far. Sleeps all the time and isn't even bothered by the invariably loud racket his sister makes running through the house. Speaking of his big sister, Katie the 2 year old, is taking things rather well. She's a bit clingy and needy, but not terribly so. We're doing our best to make her feel very important and loved.

Randal has been getting gifts like crazy. Here are two of my favorite so far. A blue monster named Big Toe and a bib stating "Here Comes Randal." The latter being a reference to one of my favorite films, Clerks.

No comments: