Friday, November 30, 2007

Personal Environment: What's so Funny About Order, Organization & Cleaning?

I really wish I had super anti-clutter powers. I've never thought of myself as a neat freak, but I really do like a clean house. Or at least clean counter tops and floors.

Oh, and I'd pay a few bucks a day if I didn't have to tend to the litter box anymore... but that's a whole other problem all together.

From Digg:
I believe that we are a product of our environment. The physical environment in which we spend our time affects how we think and feel. I know the environments in which I feel especially creative and relaxed. Personally, they give me the most effective amount of a creative energy boost. Clutter in my environment negatively affect my performance.

read more | digg story

No comments: