Monday, September 15, 2008

Once Elected, Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes

Yes folks I'm sorry to say, but Palin is a very bad person. I guess I should qualify... I don't know or care what a nice person she might be in person, but as far as her ability to govern goes she's as bad as they come. Let me also add that being pretty isn't a good qualifier on who should lead. Being secretive, ignorant of the issues, and given to cronyism and vendettas doesn't strike me as someone I'd want anyone to vote for.

So please, take the time to read this New York Times article before you vote for this person.

~

U.S. / Politics
Once Elected, Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes
By JO BECKER, PETER S. GOODMAN and MICHAEL POWELL
Published: September 14, 2008
Gov. Sarah Palin’s visceral style and tendency to attack critics contrast with her public image, her record shows.

read more | digg story

No comments: