Monday, April 7, 2008

April Fools 2008 Stick Figure Transformation



April Fools 2008 Stick Figure Transformation

Originally uploaded by FlipSide3.


For April Fools this year, Guild Wars turned everyone into stick figures. Last year the flipped the genders on all the characters, which I thought was really clever. Stick figures walking around in a 3D environment was pretty nifty.

I've been working on a few titles, including Tyrian Cartographer and Protector. I'm 96.1% on mapping and getting the rest is turning out to be a real pain. I'm only 3 mission bonus' away from getting Protector... but I'm not in any hurry.

Once I get these Tyrian titles out of the way, I think I'll go back to working on the EoTN grinding titles. My main focus is still getting cash to buy a skill trainer for the guild hall. I'm almost halfway there with 40+ platinum. It's still going to take forever.

After that I'm going back to skill capping... almost have all the Elonian elites capped.

No comments: