Tuesday, April 9, 2002

Tablet


Okay, so I got myself a Wacom tablet and its pretty darn spiffy. I have only one problem with it and its probably not its fault. From time to time windows decides not to see the tablet anymore. When that happens (or at least in Win98) everything locks up and anything I'm working on is toast, so I decided to update to Windows 2000. The upgrade went fine, but I've spent the last 2 days downloading services packs, patches, and the like. All in all it wasn't a lot of fun. Of course the tablet still crashes, but I'm thinking thats my motherboards fault. The trick is that with Win2K I get a chance to save my work, which helps lots.



I've been playing with the tablet some, and plan to practice more with it. I hoping to post something good after a while. I spent the evening playing blitzball in FFX, but that's only because I'm trying to get all the overdrives for Wakka so don't fault me for it. Once I'm done with that, no more blitzball for me.



I'm sure there's a point to life... maybe I'll stumble across it one of these days, but until then FFX (among other distractions) can fill the void.



Oh, and if your searching for something to wear or other fun things try Hot Topic!

No comments: