Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Rain


Well its raining today. I mean torrents of rain, Noah would be impressed. Not much to do but stay inside and watch TV... oh wait, I do that every night. I guess I live a life prepared for most weather conditions.



I uncovered my old Nintendo the other day, and have decided to turn the contraption into a new hobby. The device filled so many hours of my youth, how can I just leave it to neglect? Besides, the cartridges are pretty cheap and you never know how many are sitting on dusty shelves of friends and family just waiting for a new chance at life.



When I get a chance I'll make a list for all to see, one for the games I have and another for those I wish I did. I'm looking for classics and groundbreakers. The search in its self will be fun!

No comments: