Friday, January 9, 2009

Wintersday and Christmas Goodies



Christmas Clothes (Norn Armor)

Originally uploaded by FlipSide3.


Wintersday has come and gone. I spent some gold and gussied up Satine in some Wintersday clothes. Guess I found some use for all the gold I've been hoarding. Got loads of holiday consumables that hopefully will last me a while. Even got to play with a guildmate and friend for a bit.

Haven't played much this week as the children needed lots of watching. Seems like I barely sat down and it was time to get some sleep. Then I woke up and it started all over again... go figure.

Christmas went well too. The kids had fun and I think my wife enjoyed herself. Good gifts all around. I even got a Nintendo DS with the one game I longed for, Chrono Trigger. I've been playing during my lunch break and life is good.

No comments: