Sunday, April 28, 2002

Final Remarks


Well here are the final remarks of a 24 year old, as in less than half an hour it'll be my birthday. I guess I'll try and sum up the last 24.X years... lets see if I learned anything. Well like most people I now realize that I should have enjoyed myself more as a kid. That goes for high school and college as well. Its amazing how much time and opportuniry was just wasted away. Some of the time wasn't a complete loss, I did get a lot of good daydreaming time in over the years.



I think my life has been a number of baby steps, as I inch my way forward never wanting to risk too much. I'll admit I'm a little selfish, but I also want others to be happy. So this has helped in my isolation, as the best way to do the things I want is to avoid other people and all their needs. Well I'm also a little critical of myself, so perhaps you shouldn't take such statements so seriously. Whatever.



I've meet lots of good people over the years, and made a few great friendships. Friends and family seems to be the most important thing of all. I've gone through all the steps that I can do myself; get through school, get the nice job, etc... Now I've just got to figure out where I'm supposed to go from here. I've still got plenty of dreams to try and make real... just have to figure out how to do it.



Well enough of this... the future beckons.

No comments: